MaxPedition 9825G Double M4/M16 Short Front Shingle Style Mag Pouch, OD Green.
The Maxpedition Double Short Shingle is a shingle style with adjustable lateral shock cord retention is designed to fit two (2) M4/M16/AR15 20rnd or 30rnd magazines. The Maxpedition Double Short Shingle has adjustable lateral shock cord retention. The Maxpedition Double Short Shingle is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric for extra durability, and attaches using Two Maxpedition 3" Tac Ties.
- Designed to fit two (2) M-4/M-16/AR-15 20rnd magazines
- Also fits 30rnd magazines with more exposed mag for "direct action"
- Compatible with Magpul PMags
- Field replaceable shock cord and hardware
- Frontal 1.5" x 2.75" loop fields for I.R. and other patches
- Attaches using two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- Exclusive collaboration with Extreme Gear Labs (EGL)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.