Kershaw 1001 TwoCan, Stainless Steel Handle, PlainEdge
. The patent-pending Two Can is a combination knife and scissors tool. Open one blade and use the Two Can like any pocketknife. But when only a pair of scissors will get the job done, open the Two Can's second blade and you've got an easy-to-use pair of scissors that can be operated by pressing the two blades together between thumb and forefinger. The Two Can features Kershaw's quality construction, too. The blades are tough 420J2 stainless steel and fold into a 303 stainless steel or anodized aluminum handles. Users deploy the blades with nail-nicks slotted in each blade. There's even has a mini-carabineer built into the handle to make it easy to attach the tool to key chain or zipper pull for easy access to this handy tool.
- Carry System: Carry in your pocket or on a key ring.
- Knife and scissors work using the same blade. Carabiner on back makes it easy to attach.
- Steel: 420J2 stainless-steel
- Handle: 303 stainless-steel
- Blade Length: 1 1/2 in. (3.5 cm)
- Open Overall Length: 4 1/4"
- Closed Length: 2 3/4 in. (7.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.9 oz.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.