MaxPedition 650B Baron Load-Out Duffle Bag, Small, Black. This Maxpedition BARON Load-Out Duffel Bag is the "small" guy in a family of three duffel bags. The duffel bag has been around for ages but as usual, the Maxpediton touch makes it that much better. It features a heavy duty main zipper with dual, lockable slides. Two one inch compression sraps with quick release buckles provide more grab points and added strength/support. With bartacked and reinforced construction in all the right places load it up, load out and worry not.
- Overall size approx. 22" long x 10" wide x 9" high
- Volume approx. 1500 cu. in.
- Covered heavy duty main zipper with dual lockable slides
- Two 1" top compression straps with quick release buckles
- Frontal zippered 7" wide x 5" deep slip pocket with key ring inside
- Frontal exterior 3" x 4.5" loop field for patches
- Modular attachment webbing on back face (PALS 3 rows, 6 channels)
- Sewn-in adjustable shoulder strap for superior strength with shoulder pad
- Bartacked and reinforced main handles with oversized handle wrap
- Bartacked and reinforced drag handles on both ends
- Meets FAA carry-on bag size requirement (less than 45 linear inches)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.