6470: CRKT Small Pazoda 2 Frame Lock Knife (2.125" Gray)
Columbia River Knife & Tool
CRKT's Pazoda knives are stylish frame-lock folders that come in two sizes to fit your style and preference. The Pazoda 2 6470 knife has a 2.125 inch gray titanium nitride coated 8Cr14MoV blade with a partially serrated cutting edge. The oval blade hole allows fast one-hand opening. The 2CR13 stainless steel frame is also given a gray titanium nitride accent coat and then a brushed finish on the outer surface only, leaving an ample bright area for imprinting from your local trophy shop. A stainless steel clip is included for pocket carry.
- Overall Length: 5.125 in.
- Blade Length: 2.125 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 56-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Gray
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 3.00 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.26 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Gray/Black
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 1.50 oz.
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip (Right Hand - Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: Pazoda 2
- Model Number: 6470
- Made in China
I'm far more impressed with this little knife than I thought I would be. The steel is good and it's built tough enough to serve as an emergency tool in a pinch. It sharpens up and holds an edge well.
I carry this knife in my suit pants at the office since it is very slim and I forget it's in my pocket until I need it. The blade shape is plain but the knife delivers great cutting performance for its size. Its thin shape and small size make it a low impact proposition for your pocket.
This is a great value and a good little knife to have with you for various day-to-day uses.