Spyderco C101PBL2 Manix Ball Bearing Lock Folding Knife (3.375 Inch BD-1 Satin Plain Blade) Blue Translucent Handle
SKU: SP-C101PBL2 MPN: C101PBL2
Review this product for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
C101PBL2: Manix 2 Blue Translucent
The Spyderco Manix2 folding knife showcases refined features at an excellent dollar value with a patented Ball Bearing Lock. The heart of this lock is a hardened free-floating ball bearing closed in a custom polymer cage. The round bearing enables the lock to self-adjust across a large surface while locking up solid and confidently. Translucent Edgetek FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer) handle is semi-opaque dusk blue. Voted Blade Magazine's Most Innovative American Design for 2010. Spyderco Best Buy for design, manufacturing quality and materials.
- Overall Length: 8.00 in.
- Blade Length: 3.375 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.88 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125 in.
- Blade Material: Carpenter BD-1 Steel
- Blade Style: Leaf-Shaped
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.625 in.
- Handle Material: Edgetek FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer)
- Handle Color: Dark Translucent Blue
- Weight: 2.85 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Action Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Ball Bearing Lock
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Manix 2
- Model Number: C101PBL2
- Made in Golden, Colorado, USA
The exceptional service from oso grande is above expectations.
--S.C. - Hemet, CA
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category
Search knives, gear & more
|Your cart is currently empty|