Spyderco C10S Endura 4 Folding Knife (3.875 Inch VG-10 Satin Serrated Blade) Stainless Steel Handle
SKU: SP-C10S MPN: C10S
Review this product for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
C10S: Endura 4 Stainless
This Spyderco Endura C10 knife features a stainless steel handle and a satin finished VG-10 stainless steel blade that is hollow-ground with a plain cutting edge.
The Endura 4 stainless steel knives have a little more weight but a slimmer handle thickness. They offer the solid back lock mechanism for great strength, just like the FRN Endura knives. Phosphor bronze bushings on the blade pivot smooth out the open and close action. The pocket clip is four-way reversible for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
Spyderco's Endura knife was one of the first of its kind on the market. The Endura brought lightweight, one-hand opening knives to the market with a price point that just about everyone could afford. They settled as Spyderco's bestsellers and their improvement hasn't slowed since!
- Overall Length: 8.75 in.
- Blade Length: 3.875 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3.45 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 in.
- Blade Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Serrated
- Closed Length: 5.00 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.45 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Satin
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.60 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 4-way Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand--Tip-Up, Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opener: Thumb Hole
- Lock Type: Lockback (Midlock)
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Endura 4 Stainless
- Model Number: C10S
- Made in Japan