Spyderco C11P Delica 4 Stainless Folding Knife (2.88 Inch VG-10 Satin Plain Blade) Stainless Steel Handle
SKU: SP-C11P MPN: C11P
Review this product for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
C11P: Delica 4 Stainless PlainEdge
The stainless steel Delica 4 fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn't seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife Knuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife.
As part of Spyderco's CQI™ (Constant Quality Improvement) philosophy the Delica 4 now offers improved ergonomics -- added to the blade's spine is slip resistant jimping, a larger thumb hole, a stronger thicker tip and a new 4-way clip design (R/L reversible & Tip-up/Tip-down). The hollow-ground blade has been upgraded to VG-10.
The Delica is a smaller version of Spyderco's Endura knife. Both knives have proven to be extremely popular over the years, and for good reason.
- Overall Length: 7.125 in.
- Blade Length: 2.875 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.56 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.25 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.40 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Satin
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 4-way Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand--Tip-Up, Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opener: Thumb Hole
- Lock Type: Lockback (Midlock)
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Delica 4 Stainless
- Model Number: C11P
- Made in Seki City, Japan