MaxPedition 329G Individual First Aid Pouch, OD Green.
The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch is a lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch is constructed of 420-Denier nylon for weight reduction and increased mobility. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch attached using 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separatly) and is modular compatible for custom configurations. The Maxpedition Individual First Aid Pouch also includes paracord zipper pulls for fast access and has its stress points double stitched and bartacked for increased durability.
- Lightweight individual soldier combat first aid kit pouch
- 420-Denier nylon for weight reduction and increased mobility
- Also excellent for organizing computer cables or toiletries
- Overall size: 8" wide x 5" high x 2.5" thick
- Clamshell opening main compartment
- Internal mesh and see-thru plastic organizers
- External zippered mesh pocket
- Integral carry handle
- MOLLE compatible
- Attachment method: 3" TacTie Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- First aid supplies not included
- 420-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.