NITECORE HC60 1000 Lumen Rechargeable LED Headlamp (USB Rechargeable 18650 Battery)
SKU: NCHC60 MPN: NCHC60
NCHC60: HC60 LED Headlamp (1000 Max Lumens)
Get ready for convenient, powerful illumination with the Nitecore HC60. This headlamp is incredibly bright with up to 1000 lumens of brightness from a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED. With 100 degrees of beam spread and 90 degrees of vertical rotation, the light goes anywhere and everywhere you need it to. The included high capacity 3400 mAh 18650 battery and built-in USB charging capability make this light even more versatile. Fully charged, the included battery can run for a whole hour in the 1000 lumen turbo mode or 680 hours in the lowest mode - that's almost an entire month! Whether for recreational or professional use, the HC60 has been optimized for long-lasting brightness and is a fantastic multi-use tool.
Now available in two LED tints, this white light version is great for seeing strong detail while the neutral white version produces a more natural appearance of color and is better suited to cutting through fog. Choose the light that fits you best!
NiteCore - NCHC60 Specifications:
- LED:CREE XM-L2 U2 White Light
- Output and Runtime:Turbo: 1000 lumens / 1 hr
- Output and Runtime:High: 420 lumens / 2 hr 30 min
- Output and Runtime:Mid: 210 lumens / 7 hr 15 min
- Output and Runtime:Low: 38 lumens / 25 hr
- Output and Runtime:Ultralow: 1 lumens / 680 hr
- Battery:1x 18650 or 2x CR123A
- Beam Intensity:3,400cd
- Beam Distance:128 Yards (117m)
- Waterproof:IPX7 (1m submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length:3.11 in. (79mm)
- Head:0.73 in. (18.5mm)
- Body:1.06 in. (27mm)
- Weight:3.47 oz. (98.5g) (without battery)
- Weight:4.8 oz. (with battery)
- Battery:(1) Rechargeable 18650 or (2) CR123A (not included)
- Max Output:1000 Lumens
- Run Time:High: 105 min.
- Includes 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- 5 Year Warranty
- Country of Origin:China
- A lightweight, high performance headlamp
- Purpose-designed for hiking, climbing, camping and general outdoor recreation
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides up to 1000 lumens of output
- Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion or two CR123 batteries for up to 680 hours of runtime
- Innovative single button switch is remarkably user-friendly
- Five brightness levels and three special modes to select from
- Memory function for brightness levels
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- A custom catoptrics-based system produces an extremely wide 100° beam angle
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Light housing provides 180° vertical movement to eliminate illumination dead-zones
- Power indicator displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Constructed from rugged PC material and aero-grade aluminum alloy
- Rugged HAIII military grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy
- Comfortable chafe-free and breathable nylon headband
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- On/Off:Press once to turn on. Hold down to turn off.
- Brightness Levels:With light turned on, press the switch to cycle through the following brightness levels Ultralow-Low-Mid-High-Turbo.
- Direct access to turbo:With the HC60 turned off, press and hold the switch for two seconds to enter turbo level (1000 lumens). Press and hold the switch again to turn it off.
- Special Modes:With the HC60 turned off, press the switch twice in quick succession to access strobe.
- To cycle through the special modes SOS-Location Beacon-Strobe, press the switch repeatedly.
- To exit a special mode, press and hold the switch to turn the HC60 off.
- Content in the Package:HC60 Headlamp, Nitecore 18650 battery (3400mAh), Spare O-ring, button cover, USB charging cord
OSO GRANDE KNIVES IS A GREAT SELLER OF SPYDERCO KNIVES WITH GREAT PRICING AND INVENTORY. ALWAYS QUICK SHIPPING AND A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH. 100% ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!
--Ralewis - Reselleratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|