Smith & Wesson 100B Handcuffs, Standard, Blue. The Smith & Wesson Model 100B Handcuffs are the standard that law enforcement professionals trust. Manufactured with heat treated internal lockworks, featuring smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. All S&W handcuffs meet or exceed demanding U.S. National Institute of Justice tests for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance. Blued finish eliminates glare and won't show scratches. Comes with two handcuff keys and includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty.
- Wrist Opening: 2.04"
- First Notch Inside Perimeter: 8.40"
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter: 5.80"
- Tightest Inside Width: 1.80"
- Weight: 10.0 oz.
- Locking Positions: 23
- Distance Between Cuffs: 2.00"
- Maximum Overall Length: 8.98"
- Fabricated from the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated internal lock works
- Smooth ratchets
- Trouble-free cuffing
- Double locks to prevent tampering
- Meet or exceed U.S. National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, strength and tamper resistance
- Comes with 2 keys
- Color: Blue Steel
I almost feel like reviews are not needed hear. If it's Smith and Wesson, I'll swear by it. I have had these for years and haven't had any issues. I carry two pairs of them, both Smith and Wesson. They tough and durable. I ran them over with my car on accident once and you couldn't even tell. They come with a key and they are able to be double locked.
Great quality and construction. Definitely 100% authentic. Nothing less than expected from a smith and wesson item.
These handcuffs are great! They are sturdy and look awesome! And for the price, you can't get better!