Columbia River CRKT Jeff Park Crossbones Flipper Liner Lock Folding Knife (3.54 Inch Satin Plain Blade) Two-Tone Aluminum Handle 7530
SKU: CRK7530 MPN: 7530
CRK7530: Crossbones Flipper (3.54 Inch Satin) Two-Tone Aluminum Handle 7530
Columbia River (CRKT)
Thinner, lighter, universal.
The Crossbones is an extremely versatile everyday carry knife for cutting meat, opening envelopes, and everything in between. Designed under the tutelage of master designer Ken Onion, it holds up to high standards while reflecting a fresh design and ultimate function. The Crossbones practically disappears when you slide it into your pocket, but it'll come out ready to face any task at hand.
The Crossbones is modeled after the first custom release of designer Jeff Park from Mililani, Hawaii. Jeff has been Ken Onion's right-hand shopman for over ten years now, and, after much goading, has finally released a custom design of his own.
The slim blade features a full flat grind and is deployed swiftly and smoothly with an IKBS Ball Bearing Pivot System. The brushed aluminum two-tone handle, when closed, resembles the shape of a dog bone and gives the Crossbones its name.
Devoid of fluff and frill, yet dependable and universal, the Crossbones is a man's best friend.
- Overall Length: 8.063 in.
- Blade Length: 3.536 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.124 in.
- Blade Material: Japanese AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.503 in.
- Handle Thickness:
- Handle Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Handle Color: Tumbled, Bead Blasted and Gray Hard Anodized
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.40 oz.
- Carry Method: Deep Carry Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (Right Hand Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Low Profile Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: Crossbones
- Model Number: 7530
- Designer: Jeff Park
- Made in Taiwan