5520K: CRKT Ed Halligan P.E.C.K in the Dark Frame Lock Knife (1.75 in. Black)
Columbia River Knife & Tool
The CRKT P.E.C.K, or Precision Engineered Compact Knife from Ed Halligan designer of the popular K.I.S.S.
This PECK knife from CRKT features a black Teflon coated 1.75" Wharncliffe blade with a plain edge and thumb stud for one-handed opening. The integral frame lock design locks solidly and releases easily when needed. The blade has a single-side grind that seals safely against the frame. Includes a stainless steel pocket or money clip.
- Overall Length: 4.25 in.
- Blade Length: 1.75 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 in.
- Blade Material: 420J2 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 51-53 HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Chisel Ground
- Blade Finish: Black
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 2.625 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.22 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 0.90 oz.
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip (Right Hand - Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Thumb Stud
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: PECK
- Model Number: 5520K
- Designer: Ed Halligan
- Made in Taiwan
I bought this to use it on my key chain as a pocket suspension clip. It works great for that. The big hole at the bottom works perfect for attaching it to a key ring. It suspends my keys in my pocket so they don't bunch and tangle up in the bottom of my pocket. The added benefit is that I have a nice compact sharp knife always with me on my key chain now.