MaxPedition 3301B Cocoon Pouch, Black.
Reminiscent of a butterfly chrysalis, the Maxpedition Cocoon Pouch was designed as a durable low-profile carry case for objects too long to fit in other MAXPEDITION waistpacks or pockets. With an overall capacity of 8 inches and a full length opening zipper with paracord pull, the Cocoon Pouch will accommodate all your favorite oversized items: big fat permanent black markers and other writing utensils, titanium spork/chopsticks, even a toiletry kit with your toothbrush and shave kit. This elongated pocket also makes for a great flashlight or folding knife storage pouch. Loops throughout for tie-downs, key rings, SlikClips, or detachable 1" quick release buckles. Also ALICE/MOLLE compatible using 3" TacTies (sold separately).
- Overall: 2 in diameter x 8 in long
- Belt: 3 in Closed Loop
- Attach: Short Tac-Ties
- Color Options: Black / Green / Khaki
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.