Lansky LKCLX Deluxe Sharpening System. The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Deluxe Sharpening System features a line of sharpening hones ranging from extra coarse to ultra fine. This is ideally suited for a wide range of sharpening tasks; enabling you to achieve a fine edge from the dullest of blades. The Deluxe Kit comes complete with extra coarse, coarse, medium, fine, ultra fine hones, multi angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 5 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
If I knew how great this set was I would not have spent a penny on any other kind of sharpening system or stone or anything. It makes your knives scary sharp and mirror polished (after using the leather hone accessory which is great) I am so impressed and happy that I can finally get my knives as sharp as I want them. My kit was mint, zero defects.
With a quick reference to YouTube, this kit did exactly what I wanted. In just a couple of hours, I sharpened every blade I had and the results were spectacular. i was able to cut soft grapes with ease and it was great to be able to sharpen blades to different angles.
I am aware that you can buy a stand for this, but to be honest it probably isn't necessary as you can simple hold the knife and grinding device together using the clamp, which is provided in the kit.
I bought the Lansky Deluxe 5 Hone kit to replace another manufacturer's 3 piece set. This kit is easy to use