Columbia River CRKT 8900K Mah Eraser Flipper Folding Knife (3.90 Inch Black Combo Blade) G10 Handle
SKU: CRK8900K MPN: 8900K
This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet.
Folding Knives, Tactical Folding Knives, Every-Day-Carry Folders, Knives, Custom Collaboration Knives, Tanto Folders, Folding Combat Knives, Liong Mah Knives, CRKT Every-Day-Carry Knives, CRKT Folding Knives, CRKT Tactical Knives, CRKT Eraser
Read Reviews | Write a Review
CRKT 8900K Mah Eraser Folder, Black ComboEdge Blade, G10 Handles. Designer Liong Mah uses a bold profile to shape his vision of tactical. The Eraser™ locking liner tactical folding knife is designed and built to perform in your world. Its modified tanto blade wields a strong point for tough piercing into a variety of materials, and the elongated cutting edge can go the distance.
Opening the blade is rapid with use of the Flipper on the spine. Another added feature is the patented LAWKS™ manual safety mechanism so you can secure the blade when open. The robust Eraser™ handle has a slight bend at the fore end to create a more substantial grip form for thrusting. The handle shape also affords a nice blade guard as well as a generous pommel. The machined G10 scales are radius contoured to fill the grip and the full, stainless steel liners create a formidable foundation for tough use.
All in all, the Eraser™ folder is one excellent tactical folder that can take every bit of what you can dish out.
Columbia River Knife & Tool - 8900K Specifications:
- Open Overall Length:8.75 inches
- Closed Length:5 inches
- Weight:6.2 ounces
- Length:3.875 inches
- Thickness:0.14 inches
- Finish:Black Ti Nitride
- Grind:High Hollow
- Style:Modified Tanto
- Type:Locking Liner
- Safety System:LAWKS
- Carry System:4 Position Clip
- Modern blade design offers optimum cutting geometry and overall knife balance.
- Blade flipper makes opening simple and rapid. Also is a very effective finger guard in the open position.
- Overbuilt knife butt enhances overall build integrity.
- The best of everything comes in the form of a flipper opener and the LAWKS manual safety mechanism.
- An oversized pommel end design is built tough for hard use, and a movable stainless steel carry clip provides easy access carry.
- Made in Taiwan
Looking around the net for good sales on gear and knives. You have the largest selection and best prices.
--Anthony - Vista CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|