MaxPedition 1712B Double Handcuff Pouch, Black.
The Maxpedition Double Handcuff Pouch is a fully MOLLE-compatible case designed to hold two pairs of restraints. The Maxpedition Double Handcuff Pouch securely holds two pairs of handcuffs and is constructed of ultra durable 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon with double stitched and Bartacked at the stress points.
- Holds 2 pairs of handcuffs
- MOLLE Compatible
- Attach with two 3" TacTie Attachment Straps
- Frontal loop field for name/ID patches
- Grommet hole for drainage
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.