Shop by Brand
Shop by Category
- View All Departments
- New Products
- RED HOT DEALS!
- Axes & Hatchets
- Books & Videos
- Camping & Outdoor Store
- Firearms Accessories
- Gear Storage
- Gifts & Accessories
- Kitchen Cutlery
- Kitchen Tools
- Lighting & Flashlights
- Men's Shave Shop
- Multi-Purpose Tools
- Pens (Writing Instruments)
- Personal Defense
- Personal Grooming Implements
- Public Safety
- Safety Products
- Scissors & Shears Shop
- Sharpening Products
- Specialty Items
- Survival Products
- Tactical Gear
- ZZZ Brand Series
Oso Grande's Community is growing fast - join in!
Chainsaw Boot, Leather w/ Steel Toe, Kevlar Lined, Vibram Sole, Size 15.0
MANUFACTURER: SwedePro Safety Products
Chainsaw Protective Leather Boots, Kevlar Lined w/ Steel Toe. Color: Black Protective material: Kevlar Sizes: 6 to 14 Upper Material: Full Grained Leather Soles: Vibram® Silicone treated, full-grained, leather footwear to repel moisture · Triple stitched for long wear · Pillow cushion innersole with deep, foam to cushion every step · Comfortable Goodyear® welt construction · Extra wide steel toe meets ANSI standard Z41PT83 · Lined with multi-layers of Kevlar® for more woodland safety · Available with high abrasion Vibram® soles suitable for most any terrain · Three inch steel shank for extra support. Meets the requirement for chain saw protective footwear in OSHA reg. 1910.266. Comes in full and half sizes from 6 to 13, Also size: 14 OSHA Reg. 1910.266 requires all employers must see that their employees use chain saw resistant footwear if they are operating a chain saw while at work. The employer is not required to supply this item but must ensure their use when operating a chain saw. TIP: To make any leather work boot last longer in the harsh outdoor environment, coat your boots with a product like Thompson’s WaterSeal every 6 weeks. This will extend the life of any leather boot used exclusively outdoors. Made in U.S.A.
Accident Location and Frequency as Related to Chain Saw Usage. DOWNLOAD PDF
ReviewsAdd Your Review
Share your opinion about products you own with others. Write reviews and rate products on a scale from 1 to 5. It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
When preparing your review, please comply to the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience with it
- Provide details on what you liked or disliked
- Please state your level of expertise
- If applicable, include the product's model number
- You may only submit one review for each individual product
- Reviews must be written in English
Things to avoid:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for public forums
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers or Web sites
- E-mail addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
All submittals are reviewed before being published on our site to make sure the content of the review is relevant and focuses on helping readers understand the product.
The information you provide will help shoppers around the world make the right product choice. As an OsoGrandeKnives.com Preferred Customer, we want you to know how much we appreciate your valuable opinion.
*Any personal information, such as your e-mail and residence, will be kept strictly confidential and will NOT appear on the website.