MaxPedition 514G Vulture II Backpack, OD Green.
Need to carry gear? Lots of gear? The Maxpedition Vulture-2 3-Day Assault Backpack is your answer. With 2,810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity, you can fit just about anything and everything you need while in the outdoors. The Maxpedition Vulture 2 Assault packs have three compartments equipped with ultra strong YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. This Maxpedition assault pack includes comfortable back padding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing, a chest strap, and a waist strap (both padded and concealable) that helps distribute the weight of the Maxpedition backpack evenly throughout the upper body. This tactical backpack also has removable 1" nylon webbing loops at the bottom which can be used to tie a sleeping bag or a tripod.
A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other Maxpedition pouches and accessories easily with Maxpeditions "snap and anchor" modular expansion system using Tac-Ties. Maxpedition backpacks are also made with a Y-shaped retention strap that helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag and can be used to hold a coil of rope. The Maxpedition Vulture-2 Backpack is compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. of water bladder) that are available on the market today.
- Three large compartments with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls
- Back padding
- Supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing
- A chest strap and a waist strap included (both padded and concealable) for even weight distributing
- Removable 1" nylon webbing loops at the bottom for additional attachments
- A row of sewn nylon hard points in front
- Made with a Y-shaped retention strap
- Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. of water bladder)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
This is an amazing pack for backpacking! It holds everything I carry with ease and I never feel I ran out of room. So many PALS webbing for MOLLE to carry even more gear if needed. I have put this bag through so much and after about 4 years it still looks new. I will no doubt be able to pass this pack down to my boys later in life. Thank you Maxpedition for such an amazing pack.