MaxPedition 529K Typhoon Backpack, Khaki
SKU: MAX0529K MPN: 0529K
MaxPedition 529K Typhoon Backpack, Khaki. The Maxpedition Typhoon Backpack was created due to popular demand. Consider it an improved reincarnation of the former Typhoon Gearslinger of yesteryear. As you can see this is a so called "traditional" backpack with double shoulder straps.
If you've checked out the Falcon II but thought it was a little too large for everyday carry then the Typhoon might be just the ticket. The padded, mesh back will keep things cool and comfortable on the long haul.
- Main compartment:13" x 9.5" x 4.5", internal mesh divider and zipper pocket, YKK zipper closure
- Front upper pocket:8" x 3.5" x 2"
- Front lower pocket:8" x 7" x 2" with divider & organizer pockets
- Side Pocket:4" x 3" x 1.5" zipper opening
- Side Sheath:5" x 2" x 1" zipper opening
- Modular webbing:Front, sides and on shoulder straps - see pictures for configurations
- Shoulder strap:Double backpack straps with 3/4" sternum strap
- Handle:Reinforced drag handle design
- Approximate overall volume:750 cu. in.
- Hydration:Fits up to 50 oz. reservoir (not included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Thank your for easy and great customer service!
--Josh C. - Lancaster, CA
Shop by Brand