Remington 200th Anniversary Bullet Jack Knife (3.50 Inches Closed) Green Jig Bone Handles R11036
REM11036: 200th Anniversary Green Jig Bone Bullet Jack Knife
The Bullet knife means a pattern that has the Remington cartridge shield embedded in the handle. Remington produced the first Bullet knife in 1922 with the R1123 Jumbo Trapper. Many people refer to this as the Bullet knife because the R1123 was the first and the most reproduced pattern. The Bullet knives were the highest quality knives built in the 20’s & 30’s. Bullet knives were always knives that were ideal for camp or game fur & trap knives. The original Bullet knives used quality handles like bone, Cocobola or Stag Horn handles. In 1982, Remington introduced reproductions of these classic knives. In 1998, the reproductions used bone handles for the first time. 2015 was the first time the Reproductions were built with Stag Horn handles. Every year a different pattern is reproduced in limited and published quantities. The Remington Bullet knives have become some of the most sought after collector knives every year.
Remington Knives - R11036 Specifications:
- Overall Open Length:6.25 in.
- Master Blade Length:2.87 in.
- Spey Blade Length:1.62 in.
- Lock Mechanism:Non-Locking Slip Joint
- Blade:440 Stainless Steel
- Blade Type:Spear and spey
- Blade Finish:High Polished
- Handle Material:Jig Bone with Classic Bullet Shield and Nickel Silver Pins
- Handle Color:Green
- Handle Length:3.50 in.
- Opening Mechanism:Nail Nick
- Bolsters:Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Weight:3.2 oz.
- Model:2016 200th Anniversary Bullet Knife
- Model Number:R11036
- Limited Edition - Only 5,000 Units Made
- Handcrafted in the USA
Thank you so much for keeping me informed as to my order. I truly appreciate it. Incredible prices... AND professional service!!!
--James T. - Pacific Palisades, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|