MaxPedition 2302B Anenome Pouch, Black.
The Maxpedition Anemone Compact Utility Pouch is a 4.5" high x 3.5" wide x 2.5" thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of short Tac-Ties. Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid. The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment. A front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses. Tac-Ties sold separately.
- 4.5" H x 3.5" W x 2.5" Thick
- Front Cell Phone Pocket
- Internal Accordion Divider
- Colors: Black Green Khaki and ACU
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.