MaxPedition 9819G F.I.G.H.T. Medical Pouch, OD Green
SKU: MAX9819G MPN: 9819G
- The F.I.G.H.T. medical pouch, Maxpedition's third collaboration with Darrin Talbott of Extreme Gear Labs (EGL).
- This is a MOLLE Compatible tear-away pouch so it can be pulled away from its MOLLE-compatible base--the idea being quick removal, especially if the casualty is wearing it.
- Its size is approx. 6" wide x 9" tall x 3" thick but can expand up to 5" thick when fully filled.
- Weight: 12.6 oz.
- Will easily fit 500cc IV with room for lots more kit. Patent Pending.
- Attachment method: 5" TacTie (sold seperately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Quality gear. Great communication. Turn around time was within the endicated time frame
--Ron G. - Spokane, WA
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category
Search knives, gear & more
|Your cart is currently empty|