MaxPedition 402D Proteus Versipack, Desert Camo
SKU: MAX0402D MPN: 0402D
MaxPedition 402D Proteus Versipack, Desert Camo. Named after a mythological character that could take on many shapes and forms, the Proteus Versipack (#0402) provides a herculean 285 cu. in. of organized storage space and can be worn like a fannypack, hand-carried, piggy-backed onto MAXPEDITION backpacks, or integrated onto ALICE or MOLLE webbing.
Equipped with compression straps that snap into the integral handle to secure contents and three rows of nylon webbing attachment points to accommodate modular accessories, this is one piece of gear you must have before setting forth on your odyssey. Modular, hand, or waist carry. MAXPEDITION's Proteus Versipack transforms from a self-contained buttpack into a hand-carried storage case in less than 5 seconds.
- Proteus Versipack (#0402)
- Main:9" x 6" x 3"
- Frontal:8" x 5" x 1.5"
- Side:6" x 3" x 1.75"
- Belt:Integral Waist Belt @ 45" max.
- Attach:Long Tac-Ties
- Empty Weight:19.4 oz.
- Optional Accessories:Grimloc Carabiner, 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Repeat customer, always great products and service! I am very pleased with the items that I received. Thank you.
--Jeff - Vermilion, OH
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|