MaxPedition 455B OCTA Versipack Waist Bag, Black
SKU: MAX0455B MPN: 0455B
MaxPedition 455B OCTA Versipack Waist Bag, Black. The OCTA Versipack is a combat-ready waist bag designed to maximize usable space in a compact package and provide comfort while standing, kneeling, or sitting down thanks to its shape and contour. You'll find a Torch-Lair on top of the lid for quick access to lighting or use the bungee compression capabilities for larger items such as water bottles.
The back side has a MOLLE webbing matrix which can fit up to four short Tac-Ties. Additional 1" loops on either end are ideal for Grimloc D-rings, Annex or Slik Clips and come in handy when attaching to side PALS panels on backpacks narrower than the Octa. You can thank Maxpedition for the clever Versipack name as you won't have to admit to wearing a "fanny pack."
- Main compartment dims:9" wide on top, 7" wide on bottom, 5" high x 3" deep
- Main compartment features:Mesh and cloth dividers, dual zipper flap opening, drainage grommet
- Front compartment dims:6" x 5" x 1.5"
- Front compartment features:Cloth divider and elastic loops, dual zipper opening, drainage grommet
- Front slip pocket dims:5.5" x 4"
- Back slip pocket dims:8" x 4"
- Waist strap:2" removable, max. waist size 48", elastic slack retainers, 2" side release buckles
- Attachment:3" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- Empty weight:14.8oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
The support, both email and by phone was outstanding. My order was received faster than expected. The Cold Steel knife received, by far exceeded my expectations. I'll definitely be a return customer.
--John - Lapeer, MI
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|