Slip-N-Snip Fine Quality Folding Scissors, USA. Slip-N-Snip folding scissors are the "Original Folding Scissors". The Slip N Snip scissors are extremely versatile and useful. Slip-N-Snip folding scissors are renowned for their use of the finest materials. The handles are die cast and then chrome plated. The blades are made of surgical stainless steel, precision machined, heat-treated and then hand assembled right here in the USA.
The original folding scissors are perfect for general everyday use. A pair of Slip-N-Snip Scissors makes the perfect gift for anyone. Great for fishing, hunting, camping, crafts, sewing, first aid, and more! Blades are heat treated stainless steel to insure a sharp, long lasting cutting edge. Won't rust.
Slip-N-Snip Scissors have hundreds of uses in all kinds of situations (see below). People from all walks of life have told us how they use their scissors. Made in USA. Lifetime guarantee.
About Slip-N-Snip Scissors, Inc.
Slip-N-Snip Scissors, Inc. is the original inventor and manufacturer of folding scissors. All components are manufactured in the United States. No part of the scissors are imported or fabricated outside the United States of America.
The town of Sweet Home, located in the heart of Oregon's beautiful Willamette Valley, is where these fine quality scissors are made. They take great pride in their workmanship and think you will agree that these folding scissors are the finest made anywhere.
- tackle boxes (never rust)
- first aid kits
- medicine cabinets and bags
- clipping coupons
- removing those pesky price tags
- removing loose threads
- cutting fresh or dried herbs
- trim facial hair
- cutting hair
- open plastic bags
- removin tamperproof cellophane from medicine
- cutting wrapping paper
- curling ribbons
- trimming indoor and outdoor plants
- grooming animals
- cutting fabric
- sewing kits
- cutting the plastic wrapping from CDs and tapes
- ideal for working with crafts
- kids love them for cutting paper
- handy for opening packages and heavy envelopes
- keep in glove compartment of car for all situations
- keep in athletic bags
- backpackers, campers, and hikers for opening food
- keep in your home or office desk
- great for cutting automotive gaskets
- keep in purse
- cutting finger nails