ESEE Knives Junglas Knife, Black 1095HC PlainEdge Blade, Light Green Micarta Handles, Black Kydex Sheath. Anti-narcotics knives designed for the Jungla Commandos Special Operations Forces of Colombia. Junglas® knives and our Lite Machetes are now used all over the Americas by law enforcement groups eradicating coca plants and marijuana grows.
- Overall Length: 16.5 inches
- Overall Handle Length: 5.88 inches
- Overall Handle Thickness: 0.88"
- Blade Max Thickness: 0.188"
- Weight without Sheath: 22.5 ounces
- High Sabre Blade Grind
- Hammer Pommel
- Canvas Micarta Handles (Removable)
- 1095 Steel Blade - Black Powder Coated
- Kydex Sheath
- Made in the USA
ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for, especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. ESEE Knives suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.