KA-BAR 1236 Bowie, Stacked Leather Handle, PlainEdge. The Ka-Bar Bowie is a tough small bowie knife that's easy to carry, sharp, durable and able to handle all of your hunting and camp knife needs. It features a brass double finger guard, a polished aluminum butt cap, a stacked and polished leather handle with finger grooves to provide added control during use. Truly a time tested classic style bowie hunting knife that is still highly desirable today. Includes a KA-BAR branded leather belt sheath, both stitched and riveted for added strength and lasting durability.
- Overall Length: 11 13/16"
- Blade Length: 6 15/16"
- Blade Material: DIN 1.4116 Stainless Steel
- Blade Detail: Straight Point PlainEdge
- Handle Material: Leather
- Edge Angle: 20 Degrees
- Butt Cap /Guard: Aluminum/Brass
- Carry System: Leather
- Made in Taiwan, Sheath Made in Mexico