Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife.
The mid-sized Tenacious has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind. Skeletonized steel liners tucked inside the handle, increase the handle's rigidity and strength without non-functional weight or thickness. The 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
The blade's shape, coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole, position the hand for instant and confident blade opening. Sharp from tip to hilt, the Tenacious offers the most cutting edge possible for the blade's length. A black 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
Walker Linerlock (with jimped liner). Screw together construction, screws and pivots are also blackened.
- Overall Length: 7.76 in.
- Blade Length: 3.38 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3.38 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.118 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Black
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.45 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.47 in.
- Handle Material: G-10
- Handle Color: Black
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.10 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 4-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left, Tip-Up/Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: 0.51 Inch Diameter Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Michael Walker Liner Lock
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Tenacious
- Model Number: C122GBBKP
- Made in China