The Magnum 120 contains 4.4 oz of Advanced 3-in-1 protection and delivers up to 35 shots at a range of 10 - 12 feet. The magnum line is perfect for individuals and public safety officers requiring larger sizes.
- Model #: M-120L
- 4.4 oz Magnum 120
- Projects 10-12 Feet
- Heavy Cone, Greater Respiratory Affect
- Contains Approximately 35 Shots
- Color - Black
- State laws prohibit us from shipping this model to pepper spray model to AK, CA, FL, HI, MA, MI, NJ, or NY
Sabre® Pepper Spray gives you all the following and more...
- Up to 4 Year Shelf Life - Most sprays lose there potency after 2 years.
- Advanced 3-in-1 formulation - Will stop your attacker quicker and more effectively.
- Hotter than the average Law Enforcement Spray. Police strength sprays are generally less potent do to concerns with unnecessary force.
- Fires approximately 75% longer than the competition - When your life is at stake the last thing you want to happen is to run out of pepper spray.
- Never needs to be shaken - Unlike a lot of brands the propellant and carriers used in our Sabre products are soluble with the active ingredients and therefore no shaking is needed to maintain optimum potency.
Once SABRE® comes into contact with one's facial area, the following will occur:
- Light Headedness
- Shortness of Breath
- Temporary Blindness
- Confusion and Disorientation
- Tearing and Burning of the Eyes
- Uncontrollable Coughing, Gagging and Possible Vomiting
SABRE® combines both an irritant (CS Military Tear Gas) and an inflammatory (Oleoresin Capsicum/Red Pepper) to produce a blended formulation, which is superior to all single ingredient defense sprays! Compare the benefits of Sabre pepper spray with any other on the market. We're sure you'll discover why so many people choose Sabre pepper spray over any other. But please order now, don't wait and find yourself saying I should have... or I wish I had... because how safe you are can change in an instant.
This Sabre® Pepper Spray combines the powerful inflammatory effect of RED PEPPER with CS tear gas and invisible ultraviolet dye to aid in suspect identification.