Cold Steel has been singing the praises of high quality push knives for over 20 years. A well-made push knife is a surprisingly versatile and useful everyday utility tool. Its secure grip allows the user to open their hand while still having full control over the knife. Many of our staff uses them regularly - opening boxes, pausing to sign for deliveries or type on computers or tablets - all without the knife ever leaving their hand!
Light enough to be worn as a neck knife or hung from a key ring or a purse, but still packing enough cutting power to handle tasks that would challenge even some of our competitor's larger knives, the Best Pal also makes a formidable last resort self defense tool.
Our first small-scale double-edged push knife, the Best Pal has one serrated edge for tough cutting chores and one plain edge for fine work.
The expertly designed handle offers a secure and comfortable grip, padding the fingers when making big slashes and cuts. This awesome knife is complemented by our sturdy Secure-Ex™ sheath and a black bead lanyard chain.
- Overall Length: 4.00 in.
- Blade Length: 2.50 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.00 in.
- Upper Cutting Edge: 2.00 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 in.
- Blade Material: Japanese AUS-8A Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Double-Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: 50/50 Edges (One fully serrated edge and one plain edge)
- Handle Length: 1.50 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.57 in.
- Handle Material: Kray-Ex (Kraton)
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 1.42 oz.
- Carry Method: Secure-Ex Neck Sheath
- Sheath Weight: 1.03 oz.
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Brand: Cold Steel
- Model: 43XLS
- Made in Taiwan