Parker 60R Butterfly Open Safety Razor. The Parker 60R is a classic! The razor is all metal - genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades. The Parker 22R is perfect for both new and expert wet shavers. We have tried this razor and it will rival any on the market for shave closeness and comfort - even those costing much more. The head on this razor has been designed to angle the blade for a smooth and comfortably shave. Don't let the beautiful looks of this razor fool you. It is meant to shave with and it will reward you with a barbershop shave every time!
- Outstanding Twist-to-Open Butterfly mechanism to open blade doors!
- Brass Frame, Nickel Plated for many years of use!
- Heavy Duty Doors and redesigned head - New for 2010 on this model!
- Heavy in the hand yet with outstanding balance!
- Delivers a fabulous shave... An excellent choice for both rookies and seasoned veteran safety razor shavers!
- Long 4 inch Handle!
- Uses any standard DE Blade which we carry a wide selection
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
Most of our customers who are trying out a safety razor for the first time choose to purchase a razor blade sampler as well. This is an economical way to figure out which blade brand is best suited to your skin type, style of shaving and razor type, before making a purchase of a large quantity of blades of a single brand.
About Parker... Manufactured in India since 1973, Parker razors are known for their ornate handles and fine craftsmanship. Highly rated world wide by wet shaving enthusiasts, Parker offers fine badger shaving brushes, razors and accessories with quality to match more expensive brands at a fraction of the cost.