Designed for sportsmen and military professionals. Use for breaching, excavation, extrication, trenching cutting and digging. 16.25" overall. 7" head with 2 1/2" beveled cutting edge and 2 3/4" spike. American forged in one piece out of genuine American steel. Raised lettering on belly. Perfectly balanced for optimal control and light weight. Embroidered nylon axe belt sheath. Estwing Blue patented nylon vinyl shock reduction grip. Estwing Blue U.V. finish axe head and body. Blue sheath.
- Beveled Edge
- Balanced for optimal control
- Use for breaching, excavation and extrication
- Use for trenching, cutting and digging
- Easy to use and carry
- Forged from U.S. steel
- Overall Length: 16.25" (41.275 cm)
- Weight: 27 oz. (771.1 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 lbs.
- Made in USA