The Columbia River Woods Kangee Tomahawk is designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical to make your life easy when you're off the grid. The design for this T-hawk evolved from the original Kangee™ Tactical Tomahawk. The Woods Kangee has a solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel that is hot forged into a rock-solid head and features a hammer finish. The t-hawk has primary and secondary edge bevels that are flat ground to cut through timber like an Oregon beaver. A spike on the opposite end splits ultra-tough wood knots like a boss.
The thick wood handle is made in the USA from Tennessee hickory. It's comfortable in hand and sealed with a lacquer coat that adds durability when you're in the backcountry.
The Woods Kangee T-Hawk isn't your friend when you're busting your chops in the forest; it's your sidekick.
- Overall Length: 19.13 inches
- Weight: 1 lbs. 15.7 ounces
- Blade Length: 4.37 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.4 inches
- Blade Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade HRC: 50-55
- Blade Finish: Hammer Finish
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Style: Front: Axe Back: Spike
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory