The Zero Tolerance model 0562CF is the cousin of the 0562, this ZT features the same special Rick Hinderer flat-ground slicer grind that provides both slicing efficiency and a tough point, but on a Carpenter CTS-204P stainless steel blade.
CTS-204P offers a premium combination of features: the ability to take a very sharp edge, wear resistance for superior edge retention, toughness and polish-ability. When creating this alloy, one of the uses Carpenter specifically had in mind was making custom knives.
The Hinderer Slicer 0562CF's handle has a carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on a smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action.
The unique pocketclip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
- Overall Length: 8.25 in.
- Blade Length: 3.50 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.16 in.
- Blade Material: Carpenter CTS-204P stainless steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Finish: Stonewash and Satin Finish
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.75 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.48 in.
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber Front and Stonewashed Titanium Back
- Frame/Liner: Titanium
- Weight: 5.45 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Ambidextrous Deep Carry Tip-Up Pocket Clip
- Knife Type: Manual with KVT ball-bearing System
- Opener: Flipper, Thumb Stud
- Lock Type: Frame Lock with Lockbar Stabilizer
- Brand: Zero Tolerance
- Model: 0562CF
- Designer: Rick Hinderer
- Made in USA