KS1306BW: Filter Frame Lock Knife
Like the rest of this series, the Kershaw Filter folder is named for an automotive part and offers a machined look and smooth function. The all-steel design really shows off the BlackWash finish on both blade and handle. BlackWash gives the knife a unique well worn look, yet the finish is not just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash finish helps hide any additional scratches you might put on your knife during normal use.
The Filter is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens easily with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry.
The Filter includes comes with a deep-carry pocketclip so the Filter rides comfortably low in your pocket for discreet carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (21.6 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide BlackWash finish
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.50 in. (11.4 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.49 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: BlackWash
- Weight: 5.00 oz. (143 g)
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip - Right Hand Tip-Down
- Knife Type: Spring Assisted Opening Folder
- Opener: Flipper and Thumb Stud
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model Name: Filter
- Model Number: 1306BW
- Made in China