The Kershaw RJ Tactical 3.0 is a classic collaboration between custom knifemaker RJ Martin and Kershaw's blade engineers. It offers tactical RJ style--versatile drop-point blade, top and bottom grind, and comfortably contoured handle--at a very affordable price.
The compact 3-inch blade folds closed into a 4-inch handle, making this a right-sized tactical knike that is at home taking on tasks in the outdoors, on the jobsite, or in the office. The blade is made of quality 8Cr13MoV steel, which Kershaw heat treats to bring out its very best high-performance characteristics--the ability to take and hold an edge, strength, and hardness.
The handle is durable glass-filled nylon with comfortable finger contours and a matte look. The handle also offers heavy back jimping for an extra-secure grip. The RJ Tactical 3.0 opens with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. A locking liner secures the blade open during use. A reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry is included on this good-looking tactical Knife.
- Overall Length: 6.90 in. (17.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.0 in. (7.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Black-Oxide Coating
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.00 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.53 in.
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon (GFN)
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 2.80 oz. (82 g)
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Spring Assisted Opening Folder
- Opener: SpeedSafe open, built in Flipper
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model: RJ Tactical 3.0
- Model Number: 1987
- Designer: RJ Martin
- Made in China