The new Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle, but with the same multi-functional flexibility and value pricing that made the Kershaw Shuffle such a hit. But the Shuffle II's look is very different from the Shuffle. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade, the Shuffle II has a brawnier look and feel.
The manual opening blade is made of 8Cr13MoV, a quality stainless steel known for its ability to hold an edge, strength, and hardness. The heavily textured handle enhances grip, while still being comfortable to hold and use. A liner lock secures the Shuffle II's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done. It also features the strong finger contours, handy bottle opener, screwdriver tip, and lanyard attachment that help define the Shuffle.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife--with a new, beefed-up look--the Shuffle II is a perfect choice. It comes complete with a convenient reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Overall Length: 6.30 in. (16 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.60 in. (6.6 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Tanto Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Blackwash
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.0 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.40 in.
- Handle Material: Glass-filled Nylon (GFN)
- Handle Color: Black
- Frame/Liner: 420 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.0 oz. (86 g)
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Down
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opener: Thumb Stud
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model: Shuffle II
- Model Number: 8750TBLKBW
- Made in China