This Law Enforcement pepper spray contains 2 ounces of OC-17 pepper spray. Pepper spray enables you to defend yourself while keeping a safe distance from an attacker. A one second burst to the face will cause temporary blindness, choking, coughing, and nausea- bringing the attacker to his knees. The active ingredient in this defense spray is Oleoresin Capsicum (O.C.), commonly referred to as red pepper, mostly known as Pepper Spray and often confused with Mace. This Pepper spray is the hottest, most powerful in the world. The potency of this spray enables it to bring down even the most aggressive assailants.
The canister measures 4.0 inches tall and has an easy to use flip top safety. Simply flip the top to expose the trigger. Contains 2 ounces of pepper spray. UV identifying dye; one hand operation; multiple blasts up to 12 feet; causes no permanent injuries; nontoxic and nonflammable; 17% Oleoresin Capsicum. These products can NOT be shipped Air or International. Made in USA
- Brand: Police Magnum
- Model #: PM444
- 2.0 oz.
- UV identifying dye to aid in suspect identification
- One hand operation
- Multiple blasts up to 12 ft.
- Causes no permanent injuries
- Nontoxic and non-flammable
- Heavy Cone, Greater Respiratory Affect
- Color - Black
- Made in USA
- State laws prohibit us from shipping this model of pepper spray model to AK, CA, FL, HI, MA, MI, NJ, or NY
- Glove Box
- Coat Pocket
- Vicious Animals
Once POLICE MAGNUM pepper spray comes into contact with one's facial area, the following will occur:
- Light Headedness
- Shortness of Breath
- Temporary Blindness
- Confusion and Disorientation
- Tearing and Burning of the Eyes
- Uncontrollable Coughing, Gagging and Possible Vomiting