The missing link--between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford--has been found. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Appropriately, Kershaw has called it the Link and have given it the patriotic model number of 1776.
This Link, model 1776, features a Damascus steel blade. Damascus is a highly sought after steel made through repeated heating and forging different steels. It creates beautiful, unique patterns that mesmerize the eye. It's shaped into a 3.25 inch drop point which is known for its versatility.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark gray. The sculpted lines of the handle provide a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocket clip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Overall Length: 7.60 in. (19.3 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in.
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Black/Gray
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.40 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.49 in.
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle Color: Gray
- Weight: 4.78 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Left Hand--Tip-Up
- Knife Type: Speedsafe Spring Assisted Opener
- Opener: Speedsafe Assisted Opening with Flipper
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model: Link Damascus
- Model Number: 1776GRYDAM
- Made in USA