The Schrade SCH112 Shasta Mc'Nasty Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife is a functional and versatile self-defense knife. Joshua Waggoner designed this knife for rapid deployment. The 5.21 Inch full tang modified hawkbill blade has a sickle like curve and dual-edges which make it a devastating thrusting and ripping weapon. The blade is titanium coated and culminates in a large classic finger ring hole for which enables multiple handling techniques and easy manueverability. The textured TPR (Thermoplastic Elastomer) handle is comfortable and grippy even in wet conditions. A thermoplastic sheath is Included with the SCH112 Shasta McNasty.
OsoGrandeKnives offers the wide variety of Schrade Knives with low prices and fast shipping worldwide.
- Overall Length: 8.39 in. (21.31 cm)
- Blade Length: 5.21 in. (13.23 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 5.21 in. (13.23 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.135 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Double-Edge Hawkbill Sickle
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Gray Titanium
- Edge Type: Dual PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Handle Material: Textured TPR with Finger Ring Pommel
- Handle Thickness: 0.70 in.
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Carry Method: Thermoplastic Belt Sheath
- Brand: Schrade
- Designer: Joshua Waggoner
- Model Number: SCH112
- Model: Shasta McNasty
- Made in China