KAR3638: Unna Áksu Hunters Axe - Natural Oiled Curly Birch
The new Unna áksu (Sami for "Small ax") hunting ax from Karesuando with its exceedingly handy dimensions is a versatile tool for hunting and camping that can also be used like a small knife due to the sharply ground edge. This highly decorative piece of Swedish craftsmanship will also cut a good figure at home at the fireplace. The stainless steel head is hardened to 55° HRC. The birch burl handle has an inlaid emblem made of reindeer horn and an elk bone pommel. Includes a premium leather belt sheath and a handy diamond sharpener. Shipped in a premium gift box. Overall 25 cm. Weight 340 g
- Overall Length: 8.75 in.
- Head Width: 4.0 in.
- Head Material: Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel
- Head Finish: Satin
- Edge hardness: 57 HRC
- Cutting Edge: 2.62 in.
- Blade edge ground to 24 degree angle
- Handle Material: Brown Curly Birch with Elk Bone Pommel and Reindeer Antler inlaid emblem
- Handle Color: Natural Oiled Finish
- Weight: 12.0 oz. 340 Grams
- Sheath: Leather
- Brand: Karesuando Kniven
- Model: Unna Áksu Hunters Axe
- Model Number: 3638
- Made in Sweden