The Ontario RTAK-II Knife features a 10.25" drop point blade with a slight recurve made of 1095 carbon steel. The blade has a non reflective Foliage Green textured powder coated finish and Randall Adventure Training Ontario RAT Knives logo. The handle, 6.5 inches, has full tang construction with thick canvas Micarta scales that are removable for cleaning, an extended pommel and a lanyard hole. The sheath is a deluxe Nylon combat type system with a pocket on the front and plastic liner for the blade.
- Overall Length: 16.5"
- Blade Length: 10.25"
- Blade Style: Drop Point with Slight Recurve
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Steel: 1095 HC Steel
- Hardness: 56-58 Rc.
- Blade Grind: Full ground
- Blade Finish: Mil-spec phosphate finish
- Lanyard hole
- Handle: Green Canvas Micarta ergonomic handle slabs
- Ambidextrous Cordura nylon sheath w/ lashing holes for attachment or paracord storage