It carries like a pistol but acts like a rifle.
This tactical folder, inspired by the famous Adaptive Combat Rifle by Bushmaster, stands up to the grittiest challenge. Its smart carry capabilities keep it close at hand when it needs to be a last resort.
Famous tattoo artist turned knife designer, Larry Hanks, designed the Copacetic in his shop in Smith Valley, Nevada. His fascination with combat rifles served as inspiration for this burly folder, and it's certainly one that scopes out and locks in on its target.
The blade is outfitted with a black oxide finish for corrosion resistance and zero-reflection in tactical situations. The flipper opening is remarkably swift and deploys the blade smoothly from the black glass-reinforced nylon handle. Get your hands on the textured TPE, and lock in with a non-slip grip regardless of the circumstance.
There's a reason why this blade is named the Copacetic — it was made in excellent order and built to perform that way from your backyard to the battlefield.
- Overall Length: 7.625 in.
- Blade Length: 3.05 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.115 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.625 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.63 in.
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polypropylene with Glass Fiber; Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 4.70 oz.
- Carry Method: Deep Carry Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper, Thumb Stud
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: Copacetic
- Model Number: 2620
- Designer: Larry Hanks
- Made in China