EX0454BLK: Nightmare Karambit Black Anticorodal Aluminum (3.0 Inch N690 Black)
The Extrema Ratio Nightmare Karambit is a karambit folding knife with rescue characteristics. It has been adopted by the special units of U.S.I.V.P. Principality of Monaco Police. Its name comes from the development and consultancy department of Monaco special intervention units. It comes with a standard industrial-grade cutter blade which is easily replaced, a reversable pocket clip, a glass breaker placed in the finger ring. It is produced both in black and stone washed versions.
- Overall Length: 7.72 in. (196 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 in. (3.0 mm)
- Blade Material: Bohler N690 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-59
- Blade Style: Hawkbill Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Black
- Edge Type: ComboEdge
- Handle Length: 4.72 in.
- Handle Material: Anticorodal Anodized Aluminum
- Handle Color: Black
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 5.85 oz. (166 g)
- Carry Method: Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper and Pocket Snag (Wave)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Brand: Extrema Ratio
- Model: Nightmare Karambit
- Model Number: EX0454BLK
- Made in Italy