The Cold Steel Secure-Ex C-Clips, invented by Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths, make it possible to attach your Cold Steel knives to belts up to 1.75 inches wide! Mike’s clever design includes mounting slots that facilitate wearing your knife vertically, upside down, or even on a forward or backward slant! They’re available in two sizes to accommodate large and small sheaths, and are supplied with all the essential hardware (screws and rubber washers). Plus, they can be attached to either side of your sheath so, if you want to, you can wear your knife inside your waistband! Fits up to 1 3/4 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick; belts, straps, molle, etc.
LARGE C-CLIP FITS THE FOLLOWING COLD STEEL KNIVES:
- Chaos Knives
- Nightfall Series
- Recon Tanto
- Warcraft Knives
- AK-47 Field Knife
- Leatherneck Knives
- Trail Master
- Laredo Bowie
- Drop Forged Knives
- Master Hunter
- G.I. Tanto
- Shanghai Shadow
- Recon Scout
- San Mai Knives
- The C-Clip allows the knife to be carried securely and unobtrusively against the body, inside the waistband or on your pack.
- Carry options include - Inverted Cant, Forward Cant, Rear Cant, Vertical, Inverted, and Horizontal.
- Set Includes - 2 C-Clips, 4 Bolts, 4 T-Nuts, 4 Washers, 12 Spacers
- C-Clips are constructed of virtually unbreakable Secure-Ex Polymer
- C-Clips fit up to 1-3/4 in. wide and 1/4 in. thick belts, straps, molle, etc.
- C-Clips can be mounted to either side of your knife sheath
- C-Clips enable you to wear your knife inside your waistband!