Gerber 31-000752 Bear Grylls Folding Sheath Knife, Rubber Grip Handle. Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand. Folding Sheath Knife. Based on the Ultimate Knife. For people who want a serious yet compact blade that is foldable and will fit neatly into a sheath, on a belt and out of the way.
- 1/2 Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant. Sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Closed Length: 4.9"
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Weight (with sheath): 5.3 oz.
- Weight (knife only): 4.3 oz.
- Made in China