Kershaw 1620ST Scallion, ComboEdge, Black Polyamide Handle.
Kershaw 1620ST Scallion, ComboEdge, Black Polyamide Handle
Kershaw's Ken Onion Scallion offers high-performance styling and all the convenience of the SpeedSafe ambidextrous assisted opening system in a slightly larger knife. It's ideal for everyday carrying. The blade is built of high-carbon 420HC stainless steel for good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. For lighter weight, the Scallion series features anodized aluminum or polyimide handles. All Scallions include a secure liner lock to keep the blade securely in place until the user closes it and a Safety Tip Lock to keep the blade stored in the handle.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: 420HC stainless-steel
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA