Kershaw 1670BLK Blur, Black Handle, PlainEdge. Most knife injuries occur because of a poor grip on the knife. Kershaw's Blur solves the problem with a unique handle that features advanced materials to ensure a safe, secure grip every time--even under extreme conditions. The Blur also features incredible, multi-tasking performance, the highest quality materials, and the kind of good looks knife users will be proud to own. For smooth, one-handed opening, all Blurs are SpeedSafe® equipped. The Blur's 6061-T6 aluminum handle not only precisely fits the user's hand for a comfortable, secure fit, but Kershaw also CNC-machines each handle to accept textured Trac-Tec inserts for a secure grip.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/2 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA