Kershaw 3420ST Nerve Folding Knife, G10 Handles, ComboEdge. If you've got the Kershaw Nerve, you've got a lot of knife. Designed by RJ Martin, it's ideal for the knife user who prefers a bigger knife for tougher tasks. A CNC-machined G-10 handle with heavy jimping on the contours provides a super-secure grip. Open it easily left-or right-handed with the big, ambidextrous thumbstuds.
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, satin finish
- Handle: CNC-machined G-10
- Blade Length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz.