It attaches to your keychain and is nearly as small as your car keys, One of Spyderco's smallest lightweight knife is the Ladybug.
Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the hollow ground blade comes in a SpyderEdge or PlainEdge configuration. This modified clip-point blade style is matched up with a gray, lightweight handle of fiberglass-reinforced nylon resin making the entire knife weigh only 0.6 of an ounce (16.4 grams). The LBK3 doesn't have a clip but rather a lanyard hole for attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
Like its larger counterparts (and all Spyderco knives) the Ladybug3 packs tremendous cutting power and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
- Overall Length: 4.375 in.
- Blade Length: 1.938 in.
- Cutting Edge: 1.687 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.078 in.
- Blade Material: VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: Plain
- Handle Length: 2.438 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.31 in.
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Color: Foliage Green
- Weight: 0.60 oz.
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Carry Method: Pocket or Key-Ring (No Clip)
- Opening Mechanism: 5mm Diameter Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back with David Boye Dent
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Ladybug 3 Lightweight
- Model Number: LFGP3
- Made in Seki City, Japan